A Look At McDonald’s Switch To All New FRESH Beef!! Behind The Scenes!!

I had an opportunity to take a behind the scenes look at the launch of McDonald’s new all natural fresh beef. McDonald’s has made the leap to healthier fresher beef. In nearly 3,500 restaurants so far and expected to reach 14,000 Locations by May. These are delicious and I can totally tell the difference. With their quick and fresh taste I’m sure you will love them. I was Lovin It!

My Experience At McDonald’s

I was invited to McDonald’s to attend the launch of their all new fresh beef Quarter Pounder’s. When I arrived I must say, the restaurant looked great. Decorated with balloons and fresh ingredients for display. The environment was fun and upbeat. I was greeted with their new Turtle Macchiato which was amazing. We started with an introduction and history about the restaurant. Next we got to take a look at the kitchen and see how the new burgers are made. McDonald’s has done a revamp to their kitchens. They have added new fridges and new grills that help keep the freshness and juiciness of the burgers. The next stop was at the new paying kiosk, which I loved! It’s an easy and convenient way to pay. It’s private and has a big picture display to help you decide what to order. You can pay with your card or simply take a ticket to the cashier and quickly pay cash. We ordered Quarter Pounder’s with fries and a drink. I have to admit that I eat McDonald’s often because of the convenience plus it’s something everyone in my house can agree on. The meals came out quickly and tasted amazing. I could really taste the difference in the beef. It was juicier and reminded me of a homemade burger. This launch was amazing and I cannot wait until the new fresh beef is in all of the restaurants!

Please Comment & Leave Questions Below! Have You Tried The All New FRESH Beef?

Facebook Twitter Email
April 17, 2018
Previous Post Next Post

35 Comments

• Reply Ann Snook-Moreau

The ordering kiosks are really fun and convenient! I love that McDonald’s is trying to make their food better with changes like this . . . when they went to all white meat chicken it made such a difference!

April 17, 2018 at 9:06 pm
  • Reply Samuel frodo

McDonalds is a personal favorite, and I love how innovative they are.

April 17, 2018 at 9:24 pm
  • Reply Sarah Bailey

Ohh this is really interesting, I love that McDonald’s are trying to make things better and doing things like switching to fresh beef!

April 17, 2018 at 9:39 pm
  • Reply cortney hare

I’ll be interested to see the difference in the beef when it makes its way to the restaurant near me. We don’t get Mcdonalds very often though!

April 17, 2018 at 11:00 pm
  • Reply Amber Myers

Nice! I just love McDonald’s. I won’t lie, I eat there every week. It’s just SO good. I’m excited to try the new meat.

April 17, 2018 at 11:35 pm
  • Reply tara pittman

I have not been to this place in a long time. Glad to see they are making changes.

April 18, 2018 at 12:37 am
  • Reply Aashima

McDonald’s is always the best when it comes to burgers. I also adore their desserts!

April 18, 2018 at 1:24 am
  • Reply Shelley

Good for them for making healthier changes. I like to have a cheeseburger every so often

April 18, 2018 at 4:16 am
  • Reply Nisha

I am not a fan of fast food but I am happy that they are making their products healthier 🙂 its good to see the innovation 🙂

April 18, 2018 at 10:08 am
  • Reply Daniele

This is new to me, great to hear that. It’s a good thing that sometimes this big company changes something.

April 18, 2018 at 10:34 am
  • Reply Charmain

I generally hate waiting in queues so that’s why I order online lol. No waiting. I love that they’ve brought in the kiosk. it’s so much easier. The burger looks great and the bonus is actual beet.

April 18, 2018 at 12:36 pm
  • Reply Marissa Zurfluh

Honestly, it is about time. The fake stuff is so dry and flavorless.

April 18, 2018 at 5:58 pm
  • Reply Holly

Thank you for sharing this information. I will definitely have to go to McDonald’s and try out the new beef.

April 18, 2018 at 7:32 pm
  • Reply Evelyn, PathofPresence

How fun it is to go behind the scenes of anything. I did it was a thrill to peek behind this fast food mega chain! Good information to know that they are using fresh beef. 👍🏼

April 19, 2018 at 10:55 am
  • Reply Andrea

I haven’t been to MD in years. Mainly because of the ingredients they use I am very much into eating real foods. I am glad they are making changes from the fake crap to real ingredients.

April 19, 2018 at 1:01 pm
  • Reply Wanda Lopez

I haven’t been to McDonald’s in a very long time, but it’s so good and refreshing to see that they are improving their ways of seeing, cooking and serving food.

April 19, 2018 at 4:38 pm
  • Reply Felicia

Wow! Perfect timeing. I juts did a lecture on FastFood and Nutrition. Thanks for the update.

April 19, 2018 at 5:33 pm
  • Reply LavandaMichelle

That’s good! I love seeing products become more eco-friendly and/or healthier. I cant wait to experience this new fresh-beef for myself! Thanks for sharing.

April 19, 2018 at 9:00 pm
  • Reply Echo

Fresh beef is always best, but I love a good McDonald’s burger!

April 20, 2018 at 2:32 am
  • Reply David Allen Elliott

I can see why you loved the beef. I really do like having fresher beef in my meals when I am eating beef. It’s probably why I have loved In and Out all this time. I will be interested to see how McDonalds will stand up by comparison.

April 20, 2018 at 3:15 am
  • Reply Jennifer L

Oh wow this is a definitely a much needed move for Mcdonalds. The burgers look really good. May need to give a try and see what’s up

April 20, 2018 at 4:56 am
  • Reply Agentszerozerosetter

Didn’t know about this! Love McDonald for its funny atmosphere and easy/fast meals! Happy they go trough better quality!

April 21, 2018 at 3:11 pm
  • Reply Melani

I have been reducing fast food comsumption. Sometimes my daughters get Mc Donalds food from birthday party. I am happy with the improvements.

April 21, 2018 at 7:41 pm
  • Reply ELaine

I haven’t been to McDonald’s in ages but this would be interested in trying! Thanks for this post!

April 21, 2018 at 10:12 pm
  • Reply LaToyia Dennis

Glad to hear this. My son loves McDonald’s…and I try not to eat there, but we do.

April 22, 2018 at 1:36 am
  • Reply Aishwarya Shenolikar

I’m a vegetarian so cant exactly judge, but it’s good that McD is coming up with new things! I love the McVeggie there! 🙂

April 22, 2018 at 10:43 am
  • Reply Ally

I had no idea McDonalds was refreshing their meat choice! We haven’t eaten there in years maybe we’ll have to go and check it back out.

April 22, 2018 at 11:56 pm
  • Reply Terri Beavers

I haven’t been to McDonald’s since the last time the grandkids came to visit. I’m sure we’ll go next time and will definitely try the all new fresh beef.

April 23, 2018 at 2:49 pm
  • Reply Marissa Zurfluh

I had this and I have to say, it tasted better! It was still quite a bit dry though.

April 23, 2018 at 5:01 pm
  • Reply Jocelyn

It was cool getting a behind-the-scenes look at McDonalds! Thanks for sharing! I also really enjoyed the photos, especially of the food 😉

April 23, 2018 at 5:38 pm
  • Reply Rachel

Good to know. Glad they are making healthier choices and using proper beef!

April 23, 2018 at 8:50 pm
  • Reply Rosey

That’s interesting that they’re switching. I wonder how it’s going to go over with taste. It’s good they’re taking such measures.

April 24, 2018 at 9:49 am
  • Reply Momina Arif

I love McDonald’s for it’s taste but as I’m transitioning to a more veganish diet, I’m not going to be trying beef anything. I think it’s great if people think that the taste is improved. For me, personally, it’s the ethical consideration that counts more.

April 24, 2018 at 11:06 am
  • Reply Nina

On one hand, it’s kind of sad when a restaurant has to boast about being all fresh. It just should be like that in general. These look so good!

April 27, 2018 at 5:39 pm
  • Reply Joan

I haven’t tried it yet but now that I know about it, I will be eager to do thank you for telling me.

May 14, 2018 at 5:22 am