Every Millennial Girl Wants To Dress Like A Boss Right?
I am no exception to the average girl looking for a bargain. I use to be the one to comb the mall in stores for hours and hours. Although the mall has some great stores and deals I do not have the time to do that anymore. I mean who does? I do all of my shopping online now! I love browsing online boutiques and finding deals. Most of these boutiques I found on Instagram originally.
Some may not like online shopping for various reasons. For instance not being able to try the clothes on and having to wait for the clothing to be shipped. I have had my ups and downs defiantly with online shopping but once you find a brand or boutique that works for you its magical! I personally only wear jeans from one website. Once you find that perfect fit order every color! No seriously, a great fitting jean is everything to your wardrobe and comfort.
Online boutiques are great because you can keep up on the latest items added from your mobile. These boutiques always have discounts and sales going on. I will not buy from a boutique unless it has free shipping and/or a discount code to use! I just don’t feel as though I got a deal if I have to pay full price.
Fashion has changed so much over the years. We can literally purchase one item and have a whole new outfit! For example a dress or a jumpsuit. You do not need to buy a new pair of shoes (although it feels goods to have different shoes for each outfit) each time or a new coat to match each outfit. Buy statement pieces that you can pair with other items like black/nude heels or a faux fur/duster jacket. These you can wear with multiple outfits and mix and match.
Tips For Buying Basic Clothing Pieces!
Buying basic pieces will help you put an outfit together easier. When you have go to tops and bottoms to match with new statement pieces you can’t go wrong.
- Basic tanks like white, black, and nude.
- 3 pairs of skinny jeans white, black, and a denim wash .
- A pencil skirt (either form fitting or loose depending on your style).
- A blazer jacket (either black or a statement color like red or pink).
- A Duster jacket or trench coat, nude/black ( This is for the outfits were a long coat is preferred).
- A denim jacket.
- Basic black and nude pumps.
- Flats (either black or a statement color).
- Boots or booties. If your real adventurous then get some thigh high black boots or booties.
- White athletic shoes for comfy clothing.
With this list you will be able to combine multiple pieces and create outfits. Browse those favorite boutiques and add some new pieces here and there. Get dresses, jumpsuits, rompers, and tops to go with different coats and shoes. And remember to search for those discount codes.
Tips For Finding Discount Codes!
- Go to the website you are purchasing from and look for a email sign up form. The first email normally comes with discount codes. These are normally only 10%-15% off. Which is not enough so I keep looking!
- If you found the boutique on social media go back and look there for a discount code. Lots of times there is advertisement there that comes with a discount code.
- Look for social media accounts advertising the brand. They often get personal discount codes to share to viewers. This is where I find the most discount! normally 20% off! Stalk the celebs pages!
- Periodically you will get discount codes emailed to you. Use these when possible! They will blow up your email account so make it worth it!
- Use the app called Honey which automatically applies the best coupon code at checkout. I installed this and it really works! it scans the internet for coupon codes for the specific site you are purchasing from.
I love hearing from you guys! Please leave a comment or questions below and I’m happy to help!