Lets Face It! Us Millennial Girls (Girls who reached adulthood in the 2000’s) Are Surrounded By Images And Real Life Women Who Look Fabulous Each And Everyday. We All Want To Look And Feel Our Best. It Is True ALOT Of Them Have Big Bank Accounts But Even More Of Them Are Living SLAY-CHECK To SLAY-CHECK Just Like The Rest Of Us. I Have Found That This Is In Reach In ANY Budget Range. All It Takes Is A Little Effort LITERALLY!! Let Me Show You How To Achieve ANY Desired Look On ANY BUDGET.
“Classy Meets Bossy“
This Look Cost Under $60!!
When you see women on social media looking fabulous you automatically think they must be swimming in money or how else could they afford to look this good? It is true ALOT of them have big bank accounts but even more of them are living SLAY-CHECK to SLAY-CHECK just like the rest of us. With online boutiques becoming so popular it is easier then ever to find those clothes we see women wearing in pictures. Although some boutiques are somewhat pricey there are plenty more that are AFFORDABLE.
My favorite boutique hands down is fashion Nova. They have sizes 0-3X and great prices. I have been shopping with them for over two years now. What grabbed my attention was their jeans! They have the best jeans for curvy girls and I have about 12 pairs now. Each one fits like a glove! I slowly started purchasing more and more from them and love their clothes. They have great deals and an easy return/exchange process. Recently they released their FASHION NOVA CURVE line which is a great option for women of all sizes.
I was going for a more sophisticated look today then normal. This outfit was great because it was not only classy but very comfortable as well. The blouse was loose fitting as well as the pants with a light and flowy feel. The blouse can be paired with a pair of nice jeans/leggings or even a nice pencil skirt. You can wear the blouse tucked in like I did or loose and more business like. The pants can easily be worn with a dressy tank top in the summertime or a blazer in the fall. They could be paired with a nice open toed heel or boot. If you purchase or already have these in your closet then you can remix this outfit and wear it again in a future season. I will be updating this post with remixed items as I go.
This Look cost under $60!!
ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS order over the amount to get free shipping. I hate paying for shipping! Even if that means adding an accessory to your cart like a necklace or bracelets. This way you basically get your accessory free instead of paying shipping. Always use a discount code at checkout. Look down below for tips on finding good discount codes, This will save you an average of 20%-30% or even more on occasion. Happy Hunting Ladies!
Links To My Outfit:
Tips For Finding Discount Codes!
1. Go to the website you are purchasing from and look for a email sign up form. The first email normally comes with discount codes. These are normally only 10%-15% off. Which is not enough so I keep looking!
2. If you found the boutique on social media go back and look there for a discount code. Lots of times there is advertisement there that comes with a discount code.
3. Look for social media accounts advertising the brand. They often get personal discount codes to share to viewers. This is where I find the most discount! normally 20% off! Stalk the celebs pages!
4. Periodically you will get discount codes emailed to you. Use these when possible! They will blow up your email account so make it worth it!
5. Use the app called Honey which automatically applies the best coupon code at checkout. I installed this and it really works! it scans the internet for coupon codes for the specific site you are purchasing from.
Please leave me a comment with any questions and I am happy to answer them!! Like and Share Ladies 🙂